Lester Brothers is committed to teamwork and employee success, which is why we offer competitive wage rates and benefits. We are always looking for new, motivated, enthusiastic individuals ready to start a career in the construction and trucking industry.
If this field is something that you would like to get into or are currently involved in, feel free to contact us at (517)-764-7888 or stop by our Lester Brothers location to drop off your resume for review.
Human Resource Specialist
Lester Brothers provides a range of services including excavation, demolition, directional drilling, driveway installation, trucking services, and material delivery in Southwest Michigan. The company is located in Jackson, Michigan and offers services within a 45-mile range.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Human Resources Specialist. The Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for managing HR policies, employee benefits, and personnel management in accordance with company guidelines and legal requirements. The Specialist will also handle HR-related administrative tasks, including maintaining personnel records and responding to employee inquiries. Someone with construction experience is preferred, as they will also be undertaking some safety coordination.
- Experience in Human Resources (HR) and HR Management
- Knowledge of HR policies and legal compliance requirements
- Experience managing employee benefits and personnel management
- Ability to collaborate with company leaders and departments
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities
- Knowledge of payroll and benefits administration is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Consumer Services